Sweden's venture capital scene is hot with 120 active investors and government provides support across the landscape but could do more to ease burdens rather than money itself.
Sweden warms up.
There are at least 120 tech investors active in the Nordic region of Europe, of which 37 are based in Sweden, according to research by Fredrik Arnander, co-founding partner at new venture capital (VC) firm Standard Ventures.
Investments & Deals
- Industrifonden banks on Meniga
- Soundtrack Your Brand queues up $22m
- Amra measures $9m series A
- Industrifonden takes a dose of Oxthera in $34m round
- Deal net: 10 – 14 October 2016
- Investors wire $12.5m to Sol Voltaics
- Big deal: Aprea records $51m series B
- Sweden invests in energy saving
- Industrifonden backs Fyndiq
- Galecto Biotech gains exit option
- Sweden's eye-popping investment
Funds & Finance
Law & Policy
- Sweden rules on startup tax changes
Government reports & news
Regional & Local Governments
* Full report available online