The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg's national motto translates as 'we want to remain what we are' but it has two national incubators.
Government reports: Benelux part three - Luxembourg, from global giants to start ups
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg may not lie at the geographical heart of Europe but it is home to many European Union institutions, such as the European Court of Justice, the Secretariat of the European Parliament and the European Investment Bank.
Investments & Deals
Investments made through the state’s Film Fund means the country now houses some 40 production companies.
Funds & Finance
LuxInnovation is the National Agency for Innovation and Research.
- EIF and Luxembourg process European Cyber Fund
- Luxembourg seeds digital economy
- Luxembourg aims for the stars
- Corporates connect to $21m Luxembourg ICT fund
- EIF joins units and expand team
- Ummenhofer interview: Reaping the benefits
- Editorial: Raise a toast to regulations
- Ummenhofer gains Luxembourg regulatory pass
- Luxembourg creates €150m fund
Law & Policy
Entrepreneurs must first apply for a business licence, an administrative nightmare that takes 15 days, and raise starting capital of €12,500 ($17,000).
Two incubators opened by government.
Government reports & news
Regional & Local Governments
* Full report available online