Regional & local: Connecticut (CT), US
Connecticut is the southernmost state in the northeastern region of the United States known as New England. It is bordered by Rhode Island to the east, Massachusetts to the north, New York to the west, and Long Island Sound to the south.
Connecticut Innovations develops a steady venture constitution.
Two states, California and Massachusetts, dominate the US venture capital industry with a combined 60% market share but a host of others are trying to do more through government encouragement. Before 2006, the combined totals for California, including Silicon Valley around Highway 101 and the Route...
Investments & Deals
- Deal net: 30 October – 3 November 2017
- Saphlux lights up with $5m investment
- Dream Payments wakes up with $10m
- Biohaven closes $80m series A
- CT Innovations is fascinated by Tantalus
- Deal net: 28 November – 2 December 2016
- Abcam records $45m acquisition of Axiomx
- Investors swarm to Introhive for $7.2m series B
- Connecticut finds SeeClickFix
- Luxury event bus transport gets Connect-ed
- Connecticut Innovations reports results
- Connecticut raises $1m for data centre
- Connecticut secures SilverSky exit
- Connecticut learns with EBrevia
- Profile: Connecticut Innovations, US
- Connecticut Innovations hires McCooe
Government reports & news
Regional & Local Governments
* Full report available online