16 September - 17 September, 2014
Location: The British Museum, London
Event organiser: Sinet
The Global Cybersecurity Innovation Summit
Advancing innovation and growth in the Cybersecurity sector
Supported by Her Majesty’s Government and U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
Our objective is to advance innovation and the growth of Cybersecurity sector by providing a platform for Cybersecurity businesses, particularly Small and Medium Enterprises (SME’s), to connect with key UK, US, and International decision makers, system integrators, investors, Government policy makers, academia and other influential business executives.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Matthew Barzun, Ambassador of the United States of America to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Bob Dudley, Chief Executive Officer for BP
- Sir Iain Lobban, Director, Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)
Agenda Topics Include
- Cluster Models to support business innovation and growth
- Attack trends and threat intelligence: Understanding the landscape and where it is headed
- Smart devices and the Internet of Things – how will it impact to cyber security
- What are the UK and US investment trends, priorities and opportunities
- The insider threat - people, the weakest link in cyber security - what to do about it
- Big data analytics and, finding the needle within the haystack of needles
Participate in workshops
- Private one on one meetings with investors and industry and Government buyers
- Advancing innovation and entrepreneurship: helping young companies innovate and grow
- Increase awareness of government programmes, opportunities, needs & requirements
- How Governments are accelerating small and medium enterprise commercialisation
- How to navigate trans-Atlantic business partnerships – opportunities and overcoming barriers
Take Networking to the Next Level and connect with a broad range of executive level members, speakers, sponsors and participants with over 6 hours of networking built in for small and medium enterprises to showcase their work and share information with other innovators.
- UK Government
- US Government
- System Integration
- Venture Capital
- Investment Banking
- Science and Research
- Policy & Law
Who Should Attend
Discover your next great investment opportunity and meet some of the brilliant minds that are bringing to market the most innovative services and products.
Cyber businesses and entrepreneurs
Meet with Private Equity and VC investors as well as industry and government buyers who are looking for the next cutting edge Cybersecurity solutions.
Government and industry buyers
Learn who the cutting edge solution providers are. SINET is well known for bringing the most innovative Cybersecurity technologies together in one setting.
Connect with industry and government research partners who may be able to assist with grant or collaborative funding on joint projects or help you accelerate your ideas.
To register please visit www.security-innovation.org
SINET Security Innovation Network™ (SINET) is an international community builder and strategic advisor whose mission is to advance innovation and enable global collaboration between the public and private sectors to defeat Cybersecurity threats. Supported by the US Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology Directorate, SINET connects the global ecosystem of the entrepreneur; venture capital, investment banking, system integration, academia, science, legal, policy, industry and Governments to include the intelligence, military and civilian departments and agencies. www.security-innovation.org
Copyright Mawsonia Limited 2010. Please don’t cut articles from www.globalgovernmentventuring.com or the PDF and redistribute by email or post to the web without written permission.
Latest magazinePast Issues
June 05, 2017
June 12, 2017
May 30, 2017
June 23, 2017
June 05, 2017